My Girls
[Wolf · Warrior] Evergreen Serenity Archer
[Apprentice · Mage] Elowen Mary Wildes
[Hunter · AoG] Louise Adelaide Meilleur-Lemaire

NPCs / Potential Future Characters
[Wolf · Warlord] William Barnabé Lemaire
[Wolf · Warrior] Jack Archibald Whitley

Activity

Status: I'm on full LOA sorry mates. Nothing wrong, just on a break. Feel free to mod my peeps out! Would be silly to wait for me honestly.

Writing Activity
Weekdays, especially before evening. Sometimes Weekends if the planets align, but don't expect it all the time. I aim to post in the range of 3-5 times per week, or ideally at least once per weekday.

Writing Hindrances
Visiting mother. Errands & Adulting. Distractions (I share 200 sq ft with another human, makes it hard to focus when they're around). Other creative hobbies. Games. Coding. Nature adventures. The season of Spring. Poor mental health. Poor physical health. Brain fog. Insomnia. Assholery.

Limits
Maximum 8 characters. Maximum 2-3 threads at once. (I can handle more threads if I'm not required to adhere to standard replying order rules.)

Preferences

Guarantees
First person. Quality over quantity. Dark subject matter. Organic & authentic relationships of any type. Staying true to character before anything else. Evolving and everchanging characters and plots.

Tendencies
Big Posts (I don't expect anyone to post match, as I also don't do that. I've never concerned myself with post size, I just write until I'm done. So if I write 1200 words for you, and you only write 400 for me, then that's perfectly cool I'm unbothered by it and definitely still having fun.) /// Waffle (Not to me tho)

Fuck Yes
Weaknesses. Flaws. Negative traits. Horror & Creepy shit. All around misery (lol). Psychological thriller themes. Comedy. Tragedy. Villains you can empathize with. Well written villains in general. Antiheroes. Complex relationships. Complex plots. Long threads. Deep and authentic "Brotherhood" (platonic male/male) or "Sisterhood" (platonic female/female) bonds. In depth and complex interpersonal relationships. Plot blending & bleeding. Open-ended and inclusive plots. Slow burn. Stupidly long haul plots.

No Thanks
Chainposting. Double threading characters. Non-Authentic and DM pre-planned ships (Organic and authentic only, please).  Shipping with my Priest. All around assholery.

Musing

Discussions had with me in DM about IC events, plots, happenings, threads, or relationships are musings. These are not promises or plans, but rather just discussions about one possible outcome or event regarding the characters and/or topic at hand. I do not plan like that, but I will muse. The only set in stone events, relationships, plots, or threads are those written and posted to the board. Everything outside of that is just musing and is subject to change with or without warning.

Current Threads

Notes
Any threads predating 2022 I will not be completing. At best I can manage an OOC note to sum up the events of the thread.

Events get priority above all other threads due to them being limited time, and involving more people. Regarding these, I will not be adhering to standard replying order rules.

Prehistoric threads will get replied to when I get to them. Regarding these, I won't be adhering to standard replying order rules. If this doesn't work for you, feel free to post out.

Active Threads
[Active] Vin & Ray: Hansel and Hansel
[Active] Mary & Luc: They come in the night. Absent of sight.
[Active] Cici & Gloria: Farmers Market

Wishlist

Note for any Reprisal Wolf players!
While I would like as many connections as possible with all of my characters, I would especially like for Vin to have established relationships with all pack members, as it would presently be canon for my Alpha wolf to be involved. I don't care the nature of these relationships, we can just let those develop naturally, but I would like them to exist and be established within the roleplay.